EMKA UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of EMKA Beschlagteile GmbH, a privately owned company specialising in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative Electronic Locking Modules, Locking Systems, Locks and Latches, Compression Locks, Keylocks, Toggle latches, Hinges, Handles, Rod Controls, Air Conditioning products, Stainless Steel products, Sealing profiles,Window/Door units and Accessories to the Electrical and Electronic, HVAC and Industrial Enclosure Industries, plus Commercial Vehicle Accessories.
Our focus is to provide our customers with the best, cost effective, reliable solution within our ability, backed by a comprehensive support service.
We believe the EMKA product line to be the most innovative and comprehensive in the industry today. Our advanced and creative design team is constantly working to improve and extend our very large product range. In addition, competitive pricing and short lead times for most items provide us with distinct advantages.
This profile is designed to provide an overview of our products and services. For detailed information please contact us, we will be happy to send you information / catalogue or arrange a visit by one of our representatives to you at your site.
- Our ELECTRONIC LOCKING MODULES (ELM) and Biometric locking systems provide high tech security for high tech equipment, together with remote monitoring, environmental management and event logging, for installations such as Data Centres.
- Our LOCKING SYSTEMS for single and multi-point applications are extremely flexible and in most circumstances, permit installation into a single punched hole, also including a wide range of COMPRESSION LOCKS.
- EMKA Locking Systems include both round and flat ROD CONTROLS – with both screw on and weld on possibilities, multiple length options and quick installation designs. Rod systems enable multi-point door closure together with the full range of EMKA swinghandles as well as T and L handles if required. Rods may be cut to required length with a number of rod actuating mechanisms to permit preferred operation and cost levels.
- Our KEYLOCKS offer simple quarter-turn locking for lockers, cabinets and covers.
- Our HINGE programme is comprehensive, including products for most applications. Concealed, lift-off, mechanically fastened, weld on, polyamide and stainless steel versions are available.
- EMKA HANDLE products include an extensive range of bridge style handles – sometimes known as bow or pull handles – covering plastic moulded, steel, aluminium and plastic and tubular types, many are suitable for use in manufacturing areas while others are intended for offices or similar environments. All are designed to match industrial needs at functional and ergonomic levels.
- Our GASKETING MATERIALS are self-gripping sealing profiles with no permanent memory and can be installed in one piece without being mitred.
- Our TOGGLE LATCHES are ideal for quick action closure for boxes, cases, cabinets, luggage, equipment.
- EMKA AIR CONDITIONING products cover the requirements of thick insulated door installation with long shafted large grip latch handles – available with various locking options of keylock and padlock. Large hinges and recessed door pulls help to complete the installation.
- Our ACCESSORY line includes drawing pockets, handles, door stops and other items of interest to designers and manufacturers of all types of enclosures.
- EMKA STAINLESS STEEL PROGRAM: For many years EMKA have operated on the basis of supplying “everything but the enclosure” and increasingly they are also finding that “everything in stainless steel” is the demand for cabinet hardware as installations find more aggressive environments and more challenging regulations. Industries such as food processing and pharmaceuticals have become much more sophisticated and far reaching in their requirements that companies such as EMKA now provide a wealth of stainless steel components from hinges and handles to specialist locking systems. Materials vary from AISI 303 to AISI 316 and include fabricated as well as fully machined items with sealing up to IP66.
- Our WINDOW and DOOR UNITS are custom made and available with a wide variety of options.
- Our COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ACCESSORY programme covers items such as emergency hammers, door handles, luggage compartment handles, locks, latches, storage nets, cupholders, air vents, strikes, toggles and similar items. This builds on our extensive program of moulded sealing profiles and custom formed gasket rings and frames with vulcanised corners – which have met a significant need within the commercial vehicle industry.
ISO 9001 – achieved in 2000
ISO 14001 – achieved in 2004