We have recently extended our range of quarter turn latches for quick mounting with the option to change it’s appearance to suit the application. This new quarter turn has been especially designed to incorporate a housing plate with a custom-made foil that shows e.g. a company logo or a material imitation like matt chrome, brushed stainless steel or any other visual design. An In-Mould-Labeling process (IML) is used to firmly connect the foil with the housing plate in just one operation during the plastic injection molding.
The results of the IML are custom-made foiled plates for the polyamide quarter turns with surfaces that are both sturdy and eye catching. The quarter turn latch can be snapped-in in only 2 steps within a few seconds and also change its locking direction easily from left to right.
Product features at a glance:
- Pre-assembled insert unit – housing plate of polyamide GF, insert of zinc-die
- Quick snap-in assembly without tools saves up to 80% assembly time
- On request, housing plate with freely designed foil e.g. company logo and/or material imitation
- Various inserts in stock (further inserts on request)
- Housing with integrated com of polyamide GF
- Self-sealing construction with integrated TPE seal onto the back of housing plate (IP 69K)
- Suitable for door thickness from 1.0 mm up to 3.0 mm (Ts including surface coating)
- Standard cut out ⃞ 20.1 rounded up 22.5, as per our Program 1000
- Patented design.