The discrete clean design of our ePush electro-mechanical lock makes it invisible and comfortable to use – this flat handleless design is the current trend for mobile homes. As an innovation driver, we at EMKA developed this invisible electronic push lock for specialist vehicles. The ePush Lock is a solution without visible components on the outside. The user simply opens and closes the door or flap by pressing the outside flap. The flap opens automatically without further manual intervention and fits perfectly into the exterior design of any caravan – without visible cut outs or corresponding dirt traps. The lock is screwed and mounted behind the flap, so there is no need to interrupt the outer seal. This creates a clear, flush surface on the outside. The integrated electronics enable integration into the central locking system. An emergency opening is also integrated.
- Locking solution without visible components on the outside
- Open and close by pressing the flap / door
- No interruption of the outer seal due to installation on the inside
- Integrated emergency opening
- Possibility of central locking through integrated electronics